Monday, August 4, 2014

About me and the purpose of this project

Hello,and thanks for taking the time to check out my project and I hope this site helps you as much as it helps me. My name is Matt Heisterman. I'm a 32 year old father of two with a beautiful wife,house,and dog.I would consider myself the typical "American Joe",working my ass off tring to provide for my family on a modest income from my employer. I do realize I am blessed to have a job in these meek times, I still find myself not being where I would like to be financially after the endless bills and expenses of life in general. I do not think I am alone,actually when talking to most of my peers I find I am in the same boat as most people I talk to. Even though after work and time with the family I am left with little time to have a "side hustle" and time for a second job would certainly be nonexistent , I need supplemental income that is without time constraints. Meaning I can make some extra money whenever I had extra time and did not demand constant daily attention,something I can do late at night,before work,or whenever the hell I had an hour or two of free time in my daily "grind".
To me, something internet based is almost a no-brainier for what I seek,if not my only viable option.The problem is there is so much ( for lack of a better term) bullshit in the ways of  get rich quick systems on the internet, how would I go about finding and executing a legitimate system of my own without paying these internet sharks for useless and probably outdated material? I honestly have no clue if such a system exists, but I figured what the hell, at the worst I can say I explored the option,and by posting what,how ,and why I took the steps I did I might be saving someone else some time and more importantly money.
My plan is to document every step and process I use to go about making extra money on the internet in my free time. I will call it my no bullshit method. That's fitting since I do not intend to charge anyone for anything on here, I simply post what I do and why I do it. You learn with me. Hell, I hope to make some money,if so then you can too. Again I am in no way shape or form an expert in any way on anything I'm posting. I'm simply sharing with you and documenting for myself at the same time the roadmap to what hopefully will be a few extra dollars in my bank account every month. I definitely can't promise you I'll make any money, but I can promise you I won't post any bullshit,just what I'm doing and my simple logic of why I'm doing it. I hope you follow me on this experiment,maybe you can learn something,and just maybe we can make some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment